Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Six Word Memoir - #8



Personally I very much dislike gossip and rumours. They are hateful and rude and I never believe them, anymore at least. The reason I compare rumors to tie-dyed shirts is because the dye spreads so fast and gets very colourful. Just like how rumours spread really fast and get colourful and by colourful I mean the story's change and made more... "interesting". They extend and never end up being the true story until you ask strait from the source. Rumors have been spread about me before and it really hurts when you hear someone saying something over your shoulder about you that isn't true. That's why I stay away from rumours and when I hear them I just brush it off. It happens to everyone weather you know it or not. Telling one person can effect a whole wave of people. I would just like to get the point across that it's not okay to start them or to spread them. I put this picture all black and white except for the tie-dye shits so they stand out. For my six words I made them bold, strait forward and simple so it's easy to read but it also makes it look serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment